Family Dollar is recalling select Colgate toothpaste and mouthwash that were stored outside the products’ labeled temperature requirements, according to a notice posted on the Food and Drug Administration website. The recalled products were stored and shipped to a limited number of stores in Arizona, California, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Montana, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas and Utah on or around May 1 through June 21.
They include the following:
- Colgate Optic White Stain Prevention Toothpaste 2.1 oz. (998277)
- Colgate Optic White Charcoal Toothpaste 4.2 oz. (998909)
- Colgate Optic White Mouthwash 16 fl. oz. (999043)
- Colgate Optic White High Impact Toothpaste 3 oz. (999088)
- Colgate White Toothpaste Icy Fresh 3.2 oz. (999749)
- Colgate Optic White Stain Fighter Toothpaste Clean Mint 4.2 oz. (999750)
Family Dollar notified affected stores and asked that they check their stock immediately and quarantine and discontinue the sale of any affected product. Customers that may have bought the affected product may return them to the Family Dollar store where they were purchased without a receipt.