Do you think your dog could be a deal breaker to call off a wedding? This guy on Reddit definitely did when his fiance nearly killed his dog.
The guy shared his story on Reddit, explaining that during his fiancé’s bachelorette party his dog almost died after accidentally ingesting “large amounts of alcohol and chocolate edibles." Apparently, the girl had a big bachelorette party, they got a little too saucy and forgot to clean up the booze and weed edibles. The dog ended up getting into all of it and it caused a lot of issues for him. She felt horrible about the mistake but after getting the dog check out, he was OVER it.
Listen to The OShow #MoronMonday: